While I attempt to keep this page updated, please review my curriculum vitae for the most up-to-date listing of publications.
- Eanes, R. S. (2016). The omnipresent opiate: Reconsidering internet addiction in the network era. In P. Rose (Ed.), Confronting Technopoly: Charting a course towards human survival. Bristol, UK: Intellect.
- Pittman, M. & Eanes, R. S. (2015). So many choices, so little choice: Streaming media, algorithmic efficiency, and the illusion of control. In R. MacDougall (Ed.), Communication and control: Tools, systems, and new dimensions (pp. 133-146). Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Eanes, R. S. (2014). Top Chef and taste: Traditional foods as trends. Digest: A Journal of Foodways and Culture, 3(1).
- Eanes, R. S. (2016). Brazil. In L. Long (Ed.), Ethnic American cooking: Recipes for living in a new world. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Eanes, R. S. (2015). Brazil. In L. Long (Ed.), Ethnic American food today: A cultural encyclopedia (pp. 82-85). Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.
- Eanes, R. S. (2015). Websites on food. In K. Albala (Ed.), The SAGE encyclopedia of food issues (pp. 1469-1472). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Eanes, R. S. (2014). [Review of Food and social media: You are what you tweet by Signe Rousseau]. Gastronomica, 14(4), 87-88.
- Eanes, R. S. (2014). [Review of Mobile interface theory: Embodied space and locative media by Jason Farman and Mobile interfaces in public spaces: Locational privacy, control, and urban sociability by Adriana de Souza e Silva and Jordan Frith]. Mobile Media & Communication, 2(3), 369-370.
- Eanes, R. S. (2014). Restaurants, yesterday and today. University of Oregon Food Field Notes.